Welcome. You are among friends, we are glad you are thinking about attending our church for the first time!
Here is how our service flows so you can know what to expect.
Our Pastor typically gives a welcome to the church, and then the praise team leads the congregation in singing a few songs. After that, we have a time of greeting where people stand up for a minute, say hi to one another, and give their tithe.
Then we sing one or two more songs, our Pastor gives a life-applicable message lasting about 30 minutes, and we close with prayer and upcoming announcements.
Here are some other things people typically wonder about on their first visit.
1) There is no dress code. Clothes are required, but we leave that to your discretion. Most guys wear a polo/t-shirt & jeans, and the ladies wear a blouse and skirt/pants. Wear what you are most comfortable in. You won’t stand out.
2) We aren’t going to make you stand up or do anything weird. You will get a warm hello and a handshake most likely though.
3) Our people come from all kinds of backgrounds, so don’t think there isn’t anybody here like you.
4) If you can’t find a Bible or don’t have one, don’t worry about it. Our pastor frequently puts the Scriptures on the big screen. There are also Bibles in the seats.
5) There is an offering during our greeting time, but you aren’t expected to give anything unless you wish.
6. That’s it! If you have any questions, feel free to call the church office at (518) 499-9241